Friday, November 16, 2018, 9am to 4pm
Saturday, November 17, 2018 9am to 4pm
Beautiful Contents with great variety!
Gorgeous extensively carved Huntboard (a must see)
- Continental Arts and Crafts Chest w/3 part Mirror, inlay Sunflower Tile Top, Pair Arts and Crafts One Drawer Stand w/inlay Sunflower Tile Top
- Beautiful Dining Room Table w/8 Chairs and leaves, matching Sideboard and Server
- Many Antique Clocks, Carriage Clocks- wide variety.
- Antique Wall Barometer and French Wall Clock with Barometer
- Oil Paintings
- Bronze Sculpture signed Eugene Laurent, and another Bronze Sculpture
- Boehm Porcelain Birds, Pair of Royal Worcester Dorothy Doty Cactus Wrens
- Mid Century V’Soske Wool Rugs-LR, DR
- Black Lacquered Display Cabinet, Victorian Marble Top, Glass Top Coffee Table, Upholstered Chairs and Ottoman, Sofa, Side Chairs, Lamps, Mirrors, Victorian Brass and White Iron Full Size Bed
- French Style Dressing Table with Painted Flowers, matching Bench
- Blue Decorated Stoneware
- Sterling Silver Trumpet Vase, Pair Sterling Candle Sticks
- Silver Plate fancy Tea Service with Tray
- Assorted Costume Jewelry
- Beveled Glass top Dinette Table with 4 Chairs.
- Lenox Dinnerware “Bellevue Sea Green” Pattern, service for 12 with Coffee Pot
- Set of 5 Hitchcock Chairs
- Bed Room Furniture, nice variety of pieces including "John Widdicomb” Chests
- Rolls of Fabric from Cohoes Mills, Ladies Clothing and Accessories
- Garden Tools
- AND MORE!!
Directions: 301 Loudon Road on Rte 9. (12211) Please be careful parking on Route 9. Parking in Driveway will only be for pick ups.